Today sharing with you a fluffy flower embroidery, it looks like a carnation flower. The name of this stitch is Whipped Back Stitch or Loop Stitch.
►Fish Bone Stitch (Leaves) :
►Free Pattern Download: http://bit.ly/2QeAmpd
I design this beautiful flower was inspiration from the colors of Chakra and the way blue leafy is present yin and the other side of red flowers is yang. Just to showing the balance of life and wishing everyone have a wonderful new year.
Feel free to subscribe my channel for more new videos.
Thanks for watching.
Step by step to embroidery Whipped Back Stitch / Loop Stitch Flower
Time needed: 30 minutes.
The Process of hand embroidery Whipped Back Stitch
- First draw 3 circle with small circle inside to make a center.
- Pull up 6 strands thread and make a small loop just like this.
- Pull 2nd stitch up from the center of the 1st loop .
- The 3rd stitch doing same like the previous one thread came up from the center of the 2nd loop just like photo.
- When finished the 1st round of Whipped Back Stitch, It shall looks like this.
- Continue with the same technique to fill up space and using different tones of red colours.
- I had used 5 different tones pink and red for this flower.
- Tips for maintain each loop not getting pull by 2nd stitch, is using another needle or toothpick to hold it remain the loop.
- Last, I sew some beads and crytals for the flower core. If you like French Knot in it, would looks great too.
If you are interested to adopt this hoop art, please feel free to check out my Etsy magick store. I’m offering 10% off + free worldwide shipping.